Protecting Your Investment Is A Wise Choice
There are many things to consider when investing in property and you need to make sure that you have the right insurance protection in place.
Life is unpredictable and you want to be sufficiently covered to protect yourself from financial loss that can sometimes occur with damage to your property. After all, your investment property is meant to be an important part of your financial future, not become a burden.
When finding insurance cover, particularly for an investment property, there are many things to consider:
- Will you be covered for loss of rental income?
- Are you covered for flood, fire, lightening or storm damage?
- Do you have new for old replacement on items such as heating, cooking appliances?
- Have you got a lifetime guarantee on any workmanship if your house is damaged & repaired?
- How fast can you claim?
- Are you offered the option of monthly repayments to make it easier to pay the premium?
- If your tenant flees with the keys – are you covered for replacement locks?
These are only scratching the surface of what you need to consider. An independent Risk Adviser affiliated with ZTI will help you find all the answers and an insurance company that is perfect for you as an investor.
You will gain access to many dealer groups and our partner Risk Advisers will help you sort through the competitive product range by providing a tailored solution.