ZTI respects your right to privacy. We will only use your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and our privacy compact statement below.
1. What information is collected by ZTI?
ZTI collects information that you provide to ZTI or a third party whilst we provide any services including during the initial fact finding process. You will be asked to provide information necessary for ZTI or a third party to deliver the goods or services you have requested.
2. How is your information used?
Our service is aimed at providing you with a tailored property investment strategy. In order to provide this service you will need to submit personal information to ZTI and to those third party providers that may become involved in your property investment strategy. However, personal information provided by you for the purpose of obtaining any goods or services will be tracked, edited and/or disclosed to:
- Provide you with the goods or services you have requested;
- Help us develop, improve, manage and administer all of the services we provide to you;
- Comply with the law;
- To investigate, respond to a defend claims made against, or involving, us;
- To enforce a contract or agreement which we have with you.
ZTI may use your e-mail address to:
- Send you follow ups on goods or services you have enquired about; and
- Keep you informed of changes to the goods and services we offer.
3. Information provided to third parties
We will only disclose your personal information to persons or bodies external to us where permitted by the Privacy Act 1988, including in the following circumstances:
- Where you consent to the disclosure;
- To our associates and services providers (for the purpose of the services which they provide) so that we can complete a transaction or provide you with a service you have requested;
- Where required by law such as under a subpoena issued by a court.
Although ZTI seeks to deal with reputable third parties, ZTI cannot control, and will not be liable for, any use of your personal information by any third party to whom your information is sent with your consent.
Zero to Infinity Pty Ltd.
Suite G01, 5-13 Rosebery Ave, Rosebery NSW 2018
If you would like to ‘opt’ out of any marketing material, please write to us at the above address and we will promptly remove you from our marketing distribution list.
General marketing information
We anonymously combine customer information to analyse trends and demographics within our customer base. This allows us to continuously improve the service that we offer you.
ZTI does not rent or sell customer information to third parties.
How we get paid
We provide an intensive service which is usually free of charge unless of course you ask us to provide a paid service.
Obviously, we are a business and naturally we derive remuneration from assisting you to develop a tailored property investment strategy. We derive our remuneration from two main sources:
- If we assist you to identify a suitable property for investment, we may be entitled to be paid introducer’s fee associated with procuring that sale. Rest assured that any fees we earn are not paid by you and it is not under any circumstances added to the sale price for the property.
- If you find the right property and if you need finance to fund the purchase of that property and we assist you with the finance, then we can earn a brokerage fee from the lender for our involvement.
Fees can vary depending on factors including the property, its price, the amount of finance obtained and the financier from whom the finance is obtained.
At this preliminary stage, it isn’t possible to estimate what or how much those fees may be, assuming we get that far. Appropriate disclosure will be made at the appropriate time, i.e. when the property is purchased or when the finance is obtained etc. We will keep you informed.